Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

CiJ Day 5 Who needs Snow?

Hello again,

I'm back again with another card for this weeks 7th Annual Christmas in July Challenge with the lovely ladies at Catch the Bug and Bugaboo Stamps, todays Challenge is an image challenge with the request to make it funny which you can see below.


I took my inspiration from the scene and created my own scene for Trop Santa Scuba (not yet in the new store) and also used the colours on Santa's umbrella to colour him in. I added a typed sentiment to my card suitable for those of us who celebrate Christmas in Summer time (ho ho ho, who needs snow) Although since I have to be cold right now, snow would be nice. Not too sure why the photo seems a little foggy, it is much brighter in life, I may try another photo later, maybe just the winter sun.

Here is my card:- (edit- new photo a bit better than the other)

What I used:-
White 5x7" (12.6x17.8cm) card blank
Bugaboo Trop Santa Scuba image
Merci patterned papers (Big W for those in Aus)
Kaisercraft Sandy Toes Paper
Scraps from my box
Black fine line pen
Stickles Icicle and Sprinkled sugar
Ultimate Crafts Australiana Dies-Sights of Sydney

I would like to enter this card in:-
Catch the Bug Day 5- Photo Challenge
ABC Christmas N is for New O is for Old I have used both new and old papers
Bizzy Becs Store Blog July Anything goes
Christmas Cards All year Round Anything Goes
Love to Craft Challenge Blog

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank You to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: