Followers

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Teen Boy Birthday


Hello again,

Today I am sharing a card I made for my neighbours eldest son, who shall we say is a typical teenage boy, grunts for answers, sleeps all he can etc. I often see him coming home from work with his headphones on so I used my new CCD headphone set and also a set of stamps from China.

I used a sanding block to distress the black cardboard, then having decided where I wanted the main panel to go I worked my way around the card stamping various splatter stamps in Versamark ink and heat embossing in clear ink to give some extra interest to a fairly plain card. I used my rectangle dies to create the frame and raided my scrap box to die-cut and fill in the pieces in the headphones. The sentiment is a combination of a CCD and MFT stamp set, I finished off my card with some paper stars cut with Marianne Design Die Star Punch.

Here is my card:-

What I used:-

White 5x7” 12.6x17.8cm card blank
Couture Creations nesting rectangle set
CCD Headphones
CCD Happy Birthday set
Cheap Chinese Stamp set
MFT Label maker Stamp
Marianne Design die Star Punch
Pebbles Basics Paper pad
Black card stock
Silver, red, black paper from scrap box

I would like to enter this card in:-
Pixie's Snippets Playground weeks 291-292
Craft-a-holics R Us #29 Anything goes
Seize the Birthday Optional topping Splatter

Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week…
Megan


P.S. A Huge Thank you to all of the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: